IMS, the leading provider in Direct Response Television Analytics, has expanded its coverage into the Latino marketplace. Beginning in July, the IMS Report will include Spanish and English-speaking ad spaces. While Spanish channels will initially be reported separately, the company ultimately envisions a consolidated report.
It’s rich, it’s deep, and it’s one-of-a-kind. Welcome to the new IMS. For nearly thirty years, Sam Catanese, founder and former CEO, has compiled the largest library of direct response television data in the world. Since 1987, he has transitioned IMS into the information age and recalls coining the term “infomercial”. Now, new ownership promises compelling changes.
Capabilities you can count on
- IMS Top 25 & 50 Weekly and Monthly Rankings – Frequency and Media Index
- National Network Airing Grids by Time/Product/Network
- New Long Form and Short Form Show Reviews
- Video Library of All Versions of Long and Short Form Airings
- Show Copy DVD’s
- Custom Reports for Competitive Analysis, Category Trending, Media Spend Modeling and Network Demographics
- New Product Launch Program
- Affidavit Show Airing Verification Services
- Product Based Airing Histories
- Spanish Based Network Reporting